Source: Prep cpourse for CDM/QE1
congratulations to our postbaccalaureate graduates www.medschoolimg.com Sima Manifar and Ahmad Atri for their acceptanc ein Pharmacy in USA and to Leor Surilov and Gurdeep Gogna for getting into medical school
FREE workshop HOW TO GET A RESIDENCY POSITION
IN CANADA AND USA WHEN YOU STUDY
PANEL WITH IMGs WhO MATCHED THIS YEAR
Do you plan to apply sometimes in the future for residency matching in Canada or USA or med school? Did you apply and were not successful? This workshop is for you as it teaches you early on how to apply successfully! You will get a wealth of information and tips how to prepare a successful application and exams. You will meet with successful IMGs who matched in 2017 as well as learn about our Bridge program from IMG to employment!
Open to all students and IMG residency applicants. Please register at email@example.com
Please bring ID for registration verification.
Date: March 24th,2017
6:30 -7:30How to prepare a successful application for residency matching (personal statement, CV, references)
7:30-8:00 Tips for great scores in MCCEE (MCQ), QEI (MCQ and CDM), step 2 CK USMLE
8:00-8:50 Successful IMGs in 2017 panel -Our journey to matching in residency in 2017-Meet IMGs who are success stories of Medical Education Advising http://www.medschoolimg.com- Internal medicine residents in Canada and USA, Psychiatry, Family medicine , and Pediatrics residents who match for 2017 will be sharing their tips
8:50-9:00 International Medical Graduates Bridging program to healthcare professions (9 certificates available)
We will present the pre-medical/postbaccalaureate program created by Medical Education Advising http://www.medschoolimg.com with direct acceptance into medical, chiropractic, dental, veterinary, optometry, DO, pharmacy and other health care programs. We offer prerequisite MCAT and USMLE based courses and the first Canadian postbaccalaureate program that can increase your GPA. We have over 100 partner schools in Canada (McGill), in USA.
The workshop is brought to you by Medical Education Advising http://www.medschoolimg.com the number one residency matching and medical school advising company. With over 20 years of residency and medical school advising we have the tools to guide you to success!
Join our mailing list or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Medical Graduates Bridging program to healthcare professions
1. Application prep course (Advising on CV, statement, references, interview prep, leadership and community service, CMEs)
2. Clinical research certificate
2. Translational and biomedical research certificate
3. Teaching dossier for health care professions certificate
4. Medical liaison certificate
5. Pharmaceutical sales certificate
6. Bioinformatics and Data Management in healthcare certificate
7. Healthcare NGO fundraising certificate
8. Healthcare management certificate
9. Regulatory affairs in pharmaceutical industry certificate
10. USMLE I, II and III prep courses
11. NACOSCE prep course
12. MCCEE, MCQEI, II prep courses
13. IELTS and TOEFL preparation/communication for healthcare professionals